Come to Atlanta this March and immerse yourself in everything science. The NSTA National Conference on Science Education has something for every science teacher. Four days packed with useful information and resources that teachers can use in the classroom right away. There are many reasons to come to #NSTA18 Atlanta – here are the top 10:
- NSTA’s National Conference will be in Atlanta on March 15–18, 2018. This is the most comprehensive and in-depth science education conference and exhibition of its kind. It’s also the best value — educators would have to attend several events and spend a lot more time and money to receive the education they will get in just four days. Learn more and register.
- Save more than $50 on the full conference rate. Fee includes education sessions, keynote session, exhibit hall access, and many networking events. Rates go up after February 9th. Register now and save!
- More than 1,200 education sessions, including case studies, hands-on workshops, presentations, award & grant programs, and exhibitor workshops covering critical topics important to every educator. Click here for the Conference Preview.
- Hundreds of conference sessions designed for each grade level and role — pre-K and elementary, junior high, high school, pre-service, college professors, principals, administrators, and curriculum specialist Click here to see sessions designed for you.
- Sessions covering NGSS, STEM, 3-D learning, technology solutions, student engagement techniques, access for all students, the role of literacy in science and much more. Find sessions using our Personal Scheduler tool.
- Network with 10,000+ attendees, speakers and exhibitors from across the US and around the world.
- Visit with 350+ companies in the exhibit hall to see innovative technologies, products & services, merchandise, interactive displays and more from NASA, National Geographic, LEGO®, Carolina Biological, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Texas Instruments, Flinn Scientific, Ward’s, Fisher Science, Vernier, Delta Education, and many other leading organizations! Check out the interactive floor plan.
- Atlanta is easy to get to by car, bus, rail or plane. Negotiated airfare, hotel, parking rates and attraction discounts are available to make attending more affordable and fun than ever! Find all travel options and discounts here.
- Visit the #1 aquarium in the US! Georgia Aquarium houses more than a hundred thousand animals and represents several thousand species, residing in 10 million US gallons of marine and salt water! Discount tickets available to all NSTA attendees here.
- The Atlanta Science Festival is happening in March too. Enjoy many events the days before and after NSTA’s conference and the evenings of March 15 – 17. Bring the entire family to Atlanta so they can attend events designed for families and children of all ages. Click here for a complete schedule and to purchase tickets.
See you in Atlanta this March!